He sneezes at least 10 times a day. I hope he didn't inherit his mama's tendency towards allergies. When he sneezes his whole body shakes. Super cute.
When Teo is hungry, he sometimes will say, "ng-geh." Fabio loves to say, "Mama, Teo wants some ng-geh."
When we put him over our shoulder, he likes to lift his head and look at your face. His eyes are wide open and he's just staring at you with intensity. I can't wait to see what that intensity turns into.
When he is pooping, his eyes get really big and he makes an "o" with his lips. He's so predictable!
Every time we put Teo in his car seat, he falls asleep. If we stop moving, or get too quiet for too long, he wakes up protesting. Once we start moving or turn up the volume, he quiets down again.
He is the noisiest eater EVER. He basically snorts and inhales at the same time. You'd think we were starving the poor boy.
When we hold the bottle while feeding him, he will sometimes grasp our hand with his two little hands, like he's holding it in place.
Teo LOVES bath time. We've started an evening routine of bath before bed. He loves to sit in his little bath seat and have me pour water over him.
We fall more and more in love with our little man every day. I'm sure you can see why!
4 comments:
My how he has changed. I can see why you fall more and more in love with him. Sweet little guy.
Yay!!! (Yup, that sums it up regarding this post.)
I L-O-V-E that last photo. Such a cutie! Seriously.
Emalei, He is SO cute. You are so smart to write down all those cute little things he does to remember. First babies are so fun, and I am constantly asking myself if I will still be so full of wonder at all of those darling, little things that babies do the second time around.
In keeping with the concept of 'truth in advertising,' this might be the last post you can use the word 'little' when referring to Matteo. What a doll baby he is. ALMOST too cute for words.
Post a Comment