Benvenuto Alla Nostra Vita.
Argh!!! So jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT!?!?! You guys are so lucky...and gangsters!
I'm so excited for you; I will countdown right along with you!
I can't show you a picture of what we are doing for Spring Break, because it is really hard to capture a picture of nothing.
when did all this take place? How long with you be gone? That's alot to see in a short time. I'm sure we'll be hearing more about it. Being married to a European, you'll be visiting there alot.
you lucky lady! it's the Panzerotti di Ernesto that has my attention...oh, and the other places look pretty rad too. :) have fun!
Fun fun fun!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Argh!!! So jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT!?!?! You guys are so lucky...and gangsters!
I'm so excited for you; I will countdown right along with you!
I can't show you a picture of what we are doing for Spring Break, because it is really hard to capture a picture of nothing.
when did all this take place? How long with you be gone? That's alot to see in a short time. I'm sure we'll be hearing more about it. Being married to a European, you'll be visiting there alot.
you lucky lady! it's the Panzerotti di Ernesto that has my attention...
oh, and the other places look pretty rad too. :) have fun!
Fun fun fun!!!!
Post a Comment