Since Fabio goes to work on most days, we've gotten in the habit of sending him a "picture of the day." These pictures of course are of the only person that matters anymore, Baby Teo. I've posted them in chronological order so you can see how he's grown. Here is a sampling:
Although Ella was a PETITE little thing, did you see the family resemblence yet? Compare these two photos: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0YS_g8O3Zxs/TjndV1NrTNI/AAAAAAAACdA/0JUuDNOkbOs/s1600/ciao2.jpg (Matteo) http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AYc9aiNWEok/R-2P-1fJjtI/AAAAAAAAAl4/uxyx4Ey34uo/s1600-h/Ella+003.1.jpg (Ella)
5 comments:
Looks like he does alot of laying around. :) Cute though
I'm thinking someone really likes his bouncer. :) LOL.
Oh my heck. He is such a cutie. Those cheeks are to die for.
Although Ella was a PETITE little thing, did you see the family resemblence yet? Compare these two photos:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0YS_g8O3Zxs/TjndV1NrTNI/AAAAAAAACdA/0JUuDNOkbOs/s1600/ciao2.jpg (Matteo)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AYc9aiNWEok/R-2P-1fJjtI/AAAAAAAAAl4/uxyx4Ey34uo/s1600-h/Ella+003.1.jpg (Ella)
The "Smith" is strong with your little one. :P
I don't know how Fabio gets any work done once the pic of the day shows up. All I'd want to do after that is stare at 'my' boy.
Still a doll baby. Wait til Fabio's mother sees her first grandchild. More special times to come I'm sure.
Post a Comment